Total online: 1
Back Extention with Swiss Ball
Erector spinie, glutes.
- Lie over the Swiss ball, face down, keeping your hips halfway up the ball rather than balanced on top of it.
- Place your arms either crossed over your chest or by the sides of your head.
- Keep your legs wide and straight out behind you.
- Slowly raise your upper body in a straight line towards the ceiling.
- Hold for a count of two; then slowly lower.
- Do not arch your back.
- Keep your head in line with your spine.
- To make the movement harder, bring your legs closer together.
Exercises for your Back Workouts.
Seated Cable Row.
Bent-over Barbell Row.
Back Extention on the Floor.
Back Extention with Swiss Ball.