Total online: 1
Lattisimus dorsi, Trapezius, Rhomboids, teres major and minor.
- Stand in front of a lat pull-down machine.
- Hold the bar with your arms extended, palms facing downwards.
- Pull down the bar to shoulder level.
- Keeping your arms extended, pull the bar down until it just touches your upper thighs.
- Hold for a count of two; then slowly return
the bar to the starting position.
- Keep your wrists straight throughout the movement.
- Allow a very slight bend in the elbows
they should not be locked.
- Keep your body still and upright throughout the movement - you will need! to use your abdominal muscles to stabilise your torso.
Exercises for your Back Workouts.
Seated Cable Row.
Bent-over Barbell Row.
Back Extention on the Floor.
Back Extention with Swiss Ball.