Total online: 1
Pec Deck Flye
Pectoralis major (mid chest).
Also used Anterior deltoids, Pectoralis minor.
- Sit on the seat of the pec dec machine, ensuring your lower back
is pressed against the back support and adjusting the seat height so
that your elbows and shoulders are level with the bottom of the pads.
- Place your forearms against the pads. Check that your shoulders and elbows make a horizontal line.
- Move the pads towards each other until they just touch in front of your chest.
- Hold for a count of two; then slowly return the pads to the starting position.
- Contract your pectorals hard at the mid point.
- Do not curl your shoulders forwards as you bring the pads together.
- Move the pads in a smooth arc - do not jerk the pads together as this reduces the work on the pectorals.
Exercises for your Chest Workouts.
Barbell Bench Press.
Dumbbell Bench Press.
Incline Barbell Bench Press.
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press.
Pec Dec Flye.